The Race City Festival is a Celebration of Lake Norman Area Arts and Culture and is held along Main and Broad Streets in Downtown Mooresville. The festival is hosted by the Mooresville-South Iredell Chamber of Commerce each year. Local arts and crafts of the Mooresville community, live music, international food, beer and wine garden, and a children’s area with rides and activities are all what make the festival such a hit!
- The festival brings more than 10,000 individuals out each year.
- The festival happens, rain or shine.
- There are two stages used for live entertainment.
The festival is typically held on the third Saturday of May. It begins at 9am and runs until 5pm. Visitors are encouraged to come and stay as long as they like! Whether you are interested in making a day of it, or are simply looking to spend a few hours pa-rousing the booths, come and join the fun.
Admission & Booths
Admission to the Race City Festival is free and everyone is encouraged to participate! If you are interested in having a booth, they range from $75-$250 depending on what type of booth you are featuring. Arts and craft, food, business, and non-profits are all types of booths that will be at the festival.
1. Attend! Grab some friends and family and make a day of the festival. Weather is usually perfect in May and you will not want to miss this awesome day in the sun!
2. Get a Booth. If you are interested in showcasing your crafts, business, or edible items, get a booth! The festival would not be made possible without talented locals who showcase their creations.
3. Try Something New! There will be wonderful food vendors and this is a great opportunity to try some local grub.
4. Find A Treasure. Take a little extra spending money for arts and crafts. You may find something you can’t live without!